Profile image for simosimpson

Message for Coun Fred Neale. A very big thank you for your prompt organising of the derelict site on corner of Jumpers Avenue and Lodge Road to be made safe. Its also worth the mention that the owners have now started the development which will tidy up another unsightly area. It's a relief to have our Councilors living in the area that they were voted into office for. I believe Mr Neale is an Independant Candidate. Again many thanks. Av Simpson

By simosimpson at 13:03 on 18/06/11

Re-post           

• Profile image for Com_Publisher

How nice to hear of a Councillor playing a truly active part in the community and also for his actions to be acknowledged.
    Well done Cllr. Neale.

By Com_Publisher at 22:18 on 18/06/11

• Profile image for LordBure

I agree wholeheartedly with the comments from simosimpson about Councillor Neale. The same Councillor worked hard on the Rutland Play Area that other political parties claimed credit for during Mays election. Councillor Neale, also set up the Give and Gain Shop which has just opened in Wick Lane, he negotiated the lease, did the window design, and spent many hours collecting the stock from around the borough. Well done Councillor

By LordBure at 14:03 on 20/06/11

• Profile image for pactman

Reading the above comments about Councillor Neale, I support each comment. Councillor Neale works for the residents of his ward, and not for some political party run by men in suits and blue ties sat in an office in Westminster.

My own belief is that Councillor Neale should stand for Member of Parliament at the next general election. It would be nice to have someone who would work in the best interest of the people.

By pactman at 14:13 on 20/06/11

• Profile image for blacksteff0

That certainly would be a novelty pactman ! A member of Parliament with the best interest of the people !

By blacksteff0 at 00:00 on 01/07/11

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent